Fernie Brewing Company
Fernie Brewing Co. is located in the Rocky Mountain town of Fernie BC, where our passion for brewing finds expression in small batch beers, unique flavours and natural ingredients, such as Rocky Mountain Water, Barley, Malt, Hops and Yeast. With a large year-round and increasing seasonal line up there's lots to taste and see at FBC!
The Brewery Store is open Mon-Fri 1-5pm for packaged product, Growler & merchandise sales. Will be open on Saturday's too June through August.
Want more than a 6-pack? Why not order yourself a keg to keep your guests truly happy? Email us for full details.
For a full insight into how we roll, join us for a tour of the Brewery and get the inside scoop! We'll walk you through the Brewery experiencing the Mill Room, Mash Tun, Brew Kettle, Fermentation Tanks, Filtration, Kegging, Canning & Bottling Process. Not to mention letting you taste the finished product!
- Fri. @ 3PM
- $7 per beer lover (taxes inc.)
- Enjoy samples of our brews and hear what's coming next!
- Please call or email or call 250-423-7797 to book
- Max. 12 people per tour, min. 4 people per tour
- Groups of 10 or more, please call to book a private tour